|5310 GASKILL ST
OAKLAND, CA 94608
Date of Listing:
1160 sq. ft.
806 sq. ft.
Single Family Residence
This enchanting cottage was originally constructed in 1912 with lovely exterior architecture that remain true to the Craftsman tradition. The interior has been beautifully remodeled and includes a spacious chef’s kitchen with ample cabinets and lovely granite counters. The residence has many windows, high ceilings and a fun and efficient open floor plan.
Located in the heart of the NOBE district (North Oakland, Berkeley, Emeryville), this single family home has a walk score of 82 and is close to neighborhood favorites such as Arizmendi’s Pizza, Pixar, Temescal Creek Park, Bay Street and Emeryville shopping. With easy access to San Francisco by car, BART and bus transportation, this home is a fabulous and affordable alternative to condominium ownership.
- Two spacious bedrooms and one full bathroom
- Master bedroom has a walk-in closet & attic storage
- Chef’s kitchen with ample cabinets and counter space
- Fully remodeled interior with many system upgrades
- Exquisite bathroom with custom tile and fixtures
- Separate laundry area with good storage space
- Lovely open floor plan with high ceilings
- Attractive outdoor patio area
- A perfect place to call home